Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

"I will allow no sleep to my eyes ... till I find a place for the Lord!"

“I will not enter my house or go to my bed, I will allow no sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids, till I find a place for the Lord, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob.” (Ps 132)
As did David each one of us has made the oath of building a house for our God.
Although the first and the only true home of the Lord is the heart and life of the men he created himself, the Temple is a symbolic sign of this presence of God among his people. As well, the Temple of the Orionine Community of Nairobi continues to sprout.

Gradually as the days pass, it becomes beautiful and lovely!
Slowly but surely, we are moving towards the completion of this beautiful work of building a "House for the Lord, a roof for our God."
Once again thank you to all benefactors and confreres for their support, both material and spiritual. It is through this effort of each and every one of you and especially through your prayers that this work continues to become a reality.
May God bless you and make fruitful the work of your hands.








No comments:

Post a Comment